Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BYU Basketball


If you haven't already heard BYU made it to the NCAA tournament. They are a number eight seed against Texas A&M who is a number nine seed. The game is Thursday at 5:30. I am a big basketball fan and won't miss the game for anything. I think that the cougars have a good shot but they got a worse seeding than what I would have like. Texas A&M will be a tough fist round match up for them. I think a party is in order for this game. I was thinking about what kind of food is eaten at a party and thought back to the presentation my group did for English. We thought of foods that would go good with a superbowl party. Pizza, chips and dip, pop, popcorn, chex mix would all be good.

7 comments:

alyssa said...

PARTY!!!! so guess what i did the other day. i filled out one of those bracket things for college basketball. well can i just say i do not do as well as i should with keeping up on college basketball, but who knows maybe i did better then i thought.

Kyle said...

I'm pretty sure that BYU will win the first round, but unfortunately they won't have much of a chance against UCLA in the second round. But I still think that you should throw a party for the game tonight.

Anonymous said...

I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME! I'M FROM TEXAS SO I HAVE A TON OF FRIENDS AT A&M...WE'RE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME...WE'VE BEEN TAUNTING EACHOTHER, SO BYU BETTER WIN!!! THIS GAME HAS SOME SPECIAL MEANING FOR ME...IF WE LOSE I'M DEAD! LOL

(yes, i was am so excited it's in all caps)

Mari said...

Uh, Sorry about the game bro.

Ashley S said...

I'm bummed that BYU didn't win, but hey at least you guys pigged out on lots of junkfood! :) And I must apologize you had my female presence there for a short while... it was a shock to me too. :) hee hee

kelli said...

Well I didn't watch the game, but I know we didn't win, I feel bad for not watching it though! I don't know why I didn't...I usually do! But hope you had fun at your party

drew said...

too bad we can't come through in the crunch time. We did the same thing against UNC yearlier this year, we lose it at the end every time...