Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!!!

I think that there is a similar food pattern for Easter as there is with many holidays. For easter I went to my grandparents house for dinner. For dinner we had ham, funeral potatoes, rolls, jello, a vegetable tray, and roast. When I came back to my apartment I asked a group of friends who had stayed in the dorms for easter what they had eaten. It was almost identical. Of course a popular food group that was consumed by probably everyone was candy. I had way too many sweets for my own good. Oh well, I guess it's ok to splurge every once in a while. What did you have for your easter dinner?

6 comments:

alyssa said...

yep, i had the exact same meal minus the roast. haha i love Easter dinners, but not as much as thanksgiving. i kinda wonder who came up with the traditional American family easter dinner... adam.. was it you? lol

Kyle said...

I had ham potatoes and salad. It sounds like that is the Easter meal of choice.

Marilyn said...

Adam-didn't you know that before us girls become Mormon mommies we have to swear to make this dinner EVERY Easter. It's a little known fact that I can share with you as your auntie.....but shhh. don't tell anyone else. thanks!

Mari said...

I didn't even know there was a roast at dinner! I guess it got stuck at your table. Apparently Tyson wanted some... oops

Kaiti said...

We randomly had a barbeque at my grandparents. Hamburgers, hotdogs, and chicken. very good!!

LHammer said...

We had the same. I bet your Easter dinner next year will be different! ;-)))