Monday, March 31, 2008

Volleyball


So I work as an Event Staff for different sporting events for other big productions. One of my favorite sports to work are the volleyball games. On Saturday I worked inside and got to sit on the front row and lift a gate during timeouts and between games. The volleyball team is pretty much amazing. Two of my favorite players are Ivan Perez and Jonathan Charette. I think they both must have 40 inch verticals. My dad played in the early 80's for BYU. I wish I could have seen him back, they probably wore those short shorts, haha.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Yeah!!! Those guys on the team can fly. Whenever I watch them play it makes me want to work my legs so much so I can have a 46 inch vertical.

Anonymous said...

Volleyball has always been my favorite sport...and I love BYU Men's Volleyball!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have to say that the libero, Joel Silva, is pretty awesome. But considering I know him, I COULD be A BIT biased, but anywho...lol

Chelsea said...

I love going to the volleyball games! They are a BLAST!